Tuesday, April 29, 2008

graduation part 1

hooray! hell days are over. no more waking up in the early morning to study. no more cramming. no more paperwork deadlines? im finally out of school. for real! yeah! and a centennial graduate from my dream school.

i can't believe this. i only have these two solo pictures in my camera. what the heck happened?

would you mind if i stop and smile?


korean smile with a magna cumlaude.



and now, what's the next chapter? BOARD EXAM (or bored exam?) yeah. this is the final blow in my school life.

1 comment:

Gone said...

As I was viewing blogs this morning I came across yours - and just wanted to say:

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION!!

I also read your testimony - God Is GREAT!!! I accepted Jesus in 2003 - in July - on the internet late at night. A little over a year later, I met a man on the internet (on a Christian dating site). He lived over 300 miles away. Eventually, we met in person...and in May 2005, I moved to his home state of Michigan (from Wisconsin) and in June 2005, we got married.

Now, we share the blessings of the Lord with our internet "family" here on Blogger!!! Come visit us!!!

~Blessings,
Jan & Tom